Life is sometimes queer with it’s twists and turns. It is beautiful yet there are times where one feels a little worn out…a little stretched.
In Permaculture we talk about the problem being the solution, hence how about we take this stretch from you and help you learn how to transform them into simple asanas to harness the boundless energy flowing from nature?
TIEEDI brings your way a three day Yoga and Wellness program in a forest by the foothills of the Himalayas.
We invite you to let go of the care that is pressing you down a bit and join us in discovering your inner self.
- Daily Yoga classes guided by certified yoga teacher.
- Wholesome vegetarian food.
- Guided nature walks in the serenity of the surrounding forest.
- Foraging in the forest garden for micro-nutrient loaded berries and cherries.
- Connect with Mother Earth by getting your hands dirty in our organic vegetable gardens and cardamom fields.
- Learn to grow your own food by applying the principles of Permaculture.
Dates: 12th to 14th May 2017.
Cost: Rs. 4000/- per participant (includes all food, beverages and instructor fees).
We love travellers! Hence, we have customised the stay arrangements to cover of all kind of travellers (and budgets!).
- TIEEDI Backpacker Hostel
- Rs. 1200/- for three days.
- Can accommodate 4 people.
- TIEEDI Homestay
- Rs. 3000/- for three days.
- Attached bathroom with geyser.
- Ideal for a couple.
- Arrangements can be made for group travellers (max no. of 3) to share the room and the cost too.
- TIEEDI Earthy Dwelling
- Rs. 12000/- for three days.
- Ideal for a family of four.
- Arrangements can be made for group travellers (max no. of 4) to share the room and the cost too.
Yoga Level: Introductory to Intermediate.
No. of Participants: Minimum 5 and Maximum 10.
Registration closes on: 8th May 2017 (Early bird discount of 10% for all registrations before 30th April).
About the Facilitator
Deev is yogi who has been practicing yoga for over 10 years now. He believes in living a simplistic and minimalistic life and loves travelling the world. He is also a Permaculturist with experience of having volunteered in farms in different corners of the world. A certified Wilderness First Responder from NOLS, USA he has also regularly leads adventure camps for children in Alaska, USA.
Listing a few of his Yoga learning and experience:
- -> Yoga Instructor course (YIC) at S-VYASA Yoga University (Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana), Bengaluru, India.
- -> Yoga Teachers training (TTC) from International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram Madurai, India.
- -> Certified in Astanga-Vinyyasa yoga from Mysore(India) & Kundalini Yoga in Dharamshala, India.
- -> Advance Yoga Teachers training (ATTC) from International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram Madurai, India.
- -> Zen and Vipassana meditation practitioner with experience of guided meditation in Nature.
- -> Facilitator at Sivananda Yoga centre Dwarka(New Delhi, India).
- -> Co-facilitator at Advance Yoga Teachers training (ATTC) from International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram Madurai, India.