We are excited to let you know that our first earthy dwelling is ready to share the joy of living in the forest garden with our guests.
Here are some of its salient features:
- A thatched mud hut that is constructed only with natural materials like stones, bamboo, wood, grass and mud.
- Overlooking the lush green cardamom plantation and shaded by alder, chestnut, wild olive trees.
- Beside a gurgling brook that rushes past a banana grove and cardamom fields.
- Thatched roof made up of a mix of Siru (Imperata Cylindrica) and Citunya (Cymbopogon) grass blades.
- A well equipped traditional kitchen with wood fired stove.
Pricing: Entire Hut – Rs. 6900/-
Note: These are rates for 4 people. For lonesome travellers and couples we have lesser rates, hence pls contact us directly.
[Edit: We have also recently launched the Tieedi Herb Garden Dwelling (Rs. 1500/- per night) and Tieedi Backpacker Hostel (Rs. 650/- per person per bed). The website will be updated shortly with these details. Until then kindly contact us directly]
Included with all bookings:
- A guided educational tour in the forest garden to learn about the local flora and fauna and the principles of Permaculture.
- Option to get your hands and feet muddy whilst working on our terrace gardens.
- A guided morning run/walk past the mountain hamlets and pristine forest trails.
Please write to us if you are interested to book a stay in our forest garden. You will receive a booking confirmation call within 24 hours.